Do you want to know what happens at the National Running Show? Do you want to get involved?
Well, here’s everything you need to know.
The National Running Show takes place at The NEC on January 21-22, 2023. They bring together inspirational speakers, the latest kit, cutting-edge technology, expert coaches, the best races and a host of tasty nutrition products all under one roof.
This is the biggest community meet-up of the year with over 25,000 runners and industry specialist coming together. The National Running Show is a community event for everyone, regardless of background, ethnicity or ability – if you take one step then you’re a runner.
Here are some important features about the show:
- 25,000 Visitors: They are expecting 25,000 runners to attend the show, meeting this audience face-to-face is the perfect way to demonstrate products / services.
- Over 200 Brands: Join over 200 exhibitors already booked for the show and showcase your brand to a core audience of runners. A number of key brands have already confirmed that they will be joining the event including Garmin, HOKA, Mizuno, adidas, Ronhill, 2XU, Salomon, Saucony and many more.
- Amazing Speakers: An amazing line-up of speakers has been confirmed for the 2023 event including Dina Asher-Smith, Colin Jackson CBE, John Regis, Sally Macrae, Dean Karnazes and many more.
- Interactive Features: There are a number of features across the show for visitors to get involved with and experience a proper day out, including: Gait Analysis Zone, Steve Cram’s Training Camp, The Ultra Zone, Treatment rooms, The Run Clinic, Events Village, Kids Zone, Recovery Zone and Strength Training Zone
- Be Part of an Amazing Community: There are over 65,000 runners on the National Running Show database and over 40,000 social media followers. They interact with this audience regularly through e-newsletters and social media marketing.