The Hilly Supreme Anklet Med is a Super soft and comfortable technical running sock. Feels luxurious on your feet.
dri-release® Wool and NanoGlide® combine together to provide a super soft and comfortable feel to one of the world’s most technical running socks. The dri-release® Wool is not just soft but is also high wicking and anti-microbial keeping feet dry and fresh. The NanoGlide® in the heel and toe helps prevent blister from appearing by minimising friction. Extra cushioning is placed into key impact zones under the heel and toes. The LYCRA® SPORT fibre ensures a close, comfortable fit. Available in a variety of colours and also in a quarter and socklet lengths. Socks designed and manufactured by HILLY, the UK’s premier technical performance sock company for runners – founded by Ron Hill.
- DriRelease® Wool – super soft, high wicking, anti-microbial
- NanoGlide® – in heel and toe – soft and friction free prevents blisters
- Mid-level anatomical cushioning in key pressure zones for optimum comfort
- Anti-Odour – Anti-microbial & high wicking properties from DriRelease wool
- Flat under toe seam construction
- Vented upper and arch grip
- Medium Cushioning
For runners that like comfort and the soft feel of padding in key pressure zones on their foot. Medium is the third tier of 4 cushioning levels from HILLY. If you prefer the most amount of cushioning throughout your socks our Maximum Cushioning options are ideal for you.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We knit all our socks with great care and to the highest standards. If you should have any issue with your HILLY socks please speak to the retailer you purchased them from and alongside ourselves we will replace your pair with new.
- Fibre Composition
50% Polyester (DriRelease®), 7% Wool (DriRelease®), 26% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Polyamide (NanoGLIDE®), 2% Elastane (LYCRA® SPORT)