The National Running Show Awards are now open for nominations.
The National Running Show awards aim to recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements and contributions in the running community and honour the runners, organisations, and innovations that have left an indelible mark on the sport.
Hosted by Anna Harding, the National Running Show Awards will include the following categories;
1. Inspirational Runner of the Year
2. Coach of the Year
3. Running Event of the Year
4. Product Innovation of the Year
5. Best Running Blog / Podcast / Social Channel
6. Local Running Club of the Year
7. Retailer of the Year
8. Sustainability in Running Award
9. Best Charity initiative of the year
10. Making a difference – Community running impact award
The event will bring together some of the biggest names in running in what is certain to be a memorable occasion for all attendees. Nominations for the Awards are now open and will close on Wednesday 13th December 2023.
The public vote will open on 21st December with winners being announced in a closed reception at the Show on Saturday 20th January 2024.