dri-release® Wool and NanoGlide® combine together to provide a super soft and comfortable feel to one of the world’s most technical running socks, the Hilly Supreme Anklet Med.
The dri-release® Wool is not just soft but is also high wicking and anti-microbial keeping feet dry and fresh. The NanoGlide® in the heel and toe helps prevent blister from appearing by minimising friction. Extra cushioning is placed into key impact zones under the heel and toes. The LYCRA® SPORT fibre ensures a close, comfortable fit. Available in a variety of colours and also in a quarter and socklet lengths. Socks designed and manufactured by HILLY, the UK’s premier technical performance sock company for runners – founded by Ron Hill.
• DriRelease® Wool – super soft, high wicking, anti-microbial
• NanoGlide® – in heel and toe – soft and friction free prevents blisters
• Mid-level anatomical cushioning in key pressure zones for optimum comfort
• Anti-Odour – Anti-microbial & high wicking properties from DriRelease wool
• Flat under toe seam construction
• Vented upper and arch grip
50% Polyester (DriRelease®), 7% Wool (DriRelease®), 26% Polyamide (Nylon), 15% Polyamide (NanoGLIDE®), 2% Elastane (LYCRA® SPORT)