Designed and built for the hard miles across undulating terrain. Whether it’s up and down fells, across a dirt trail or a mountain marathon, these socks will go the distance.
Featuring permanent Polygiene® odour control to keep your feet fresh and Merino Wool for its high wicking and anti-microbial properties make this an ideal sock for putting in the miles. The sole of the sock has chevron grips to prevent slipping within your shoe, whilst the anatomical design features protective ankle fenders. Produced with LYCRA® SPORT fibre to ensure a close, comfortable fit. Socks designed and manufactured by HILLY, the UK’s premier technical performance sock company for runners – founded by Ron Hill.
• Polygiene® – permanent odour control
• Anatomical protective ankle fenders
• Merino Wool – warm, high wicking and anti-microbial
• High abrasion resistance
• Chevron design anti-slip grip
• Mid-level anatomical cushioning in key pressure zones for optimum comfort
• Front & Back comfort tabs
• Vented upper and arch grip
• Flat under toe seam construction
74% Polyamide (Nylon), 11% Merino Wool, 11% Polypropylene, 4% Elastane (LYCRA® SPORT)