The Hilly Trail Anklet Max is a warm and maximum cushioned off-road running sock that is ideal from Autumn through to Spring.
The Merino Wool content helps regulate foot temperature, is high wicking and is anti-microbial, keeping you feet fresh and comfortable. Produced with LYCRA® SPORT fibre to ensure a close, comfortable fit. Socks designed and manufactured by HILLY, the UK’s premier technical performance sock company for runners – founded by Ron Hill. Produced with LYCRA® SPORT fibre to ensure a close, comfortable fit. Socks designed and manufactured by HILLY, the UK’s premier technical performance sock company for runners – founded by Ron Hill.
- Synthesis yarn of merino wool, polypropylene and polyamide provides comfort, warmth, high moisture transfer and durability
- Cruelty free Merino Wool – temperature regulating, high wicking and anti-microbial
- LYCRA® DRY TECHNOLOGY provides long-lasting fit with quick-dry comfort
- Max-level cushioning for total comfort
- Double terry loop cushioning for all day comfort and durability
- Reinforced toe box to avoid holes & blow outs when descending
- Vented upper and arch grip
- Close fitting cuff with extended depth to prevent debris entering the sock with protective ankle pads
- Flat toe seam construction
- Maximum Cushioning
For runners that like their socks padded, soft and cosy. Maximum is the highest level of cushioning from HILLY, with cushioning added throughout the sock style for ultimate comfort.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We knit all our socks with great care and to the highest standards. If you should have any issue with your HILLY socks please speak to the retailer you purchased them from and alongside ourselves we will replace your pair with new.
- Fibre Composition
62% Polyamide, 18% Polypropylene, 18% Merino Wool, 2% Elastane (LYCRA® SPORT)